8020 Black – The workhorse.
Available in two color options, the 8020 is compact yet powerful enough to meet the demands of personal or business use. This efficient model utilizes a 9-stage ultrafiltration or reverse osmosis process to ensure cleaner, healthier hot or cold water is dispensed to the end user.
- 41.2” H x 12.1” W x 12.3” D
- Cold Tank Capacity: 1.2 gal
- Hot Tank Capacity: 0.55 gal
- Water Connection: ¼” tubing
- Weight: 40 lb. (empty)
- Electrical Supply: 115V/60Hz
- LG parts and components
- Innovative design & technology
- All stainless steel reservoirs
- Balances pH levels in the water
- Sanitization and immune detox
- Nutrient boost
- Speedy water replenishment
- Clean and fresh taste
9 Stage Purification Process
1. SEDIMENT FILTER
Reduces sand, rust and silt that are present in most municipal water sources.
2. PRE-CARBON FILTER
3A OR 3B. RO / UF MEMBRANE
(a) Reverse Osmosis technology reduces molecular compounds smaller in size than water molecules. Such compounds include salt, iron, fluoride, lead, and calcium down to a .10 of a micron.
(b) UF membrane reduces most of harmful substances larger than 0.01 of a micron
4A. PH FILTER
Increases pH levels
Adds Calcium, Sodium and Potassium.
A – Taste & Odor Management
B – FINAL POLISHING
Taste and odor filter gives the water a final polish.