350 – The reliability and quality of Flowline in a sleek and modern design.
The 350 offers the high quality and reliability Flowline is known for in a sleek and modern design. It features a touch sensor control panel, allowing for a more sleek and modern look, while maintaining the internal quality and large dispensing gap.
- Dimension: 14”W x 15”D x 50”H
- Weight: 74 lbs.
- Cold tank capacity: 1.5 gal
- Hot tank capacity: 1 gal
- Water connection: ¼” tubing
- Electrical supply: 115V/60Hz
- Microprocessor controlled touch screen
- Smart design with simple buttons and icons for ease of use
- LG Compressor
- Innovative design and technology
- All stainless steel reservoirs
- Double float safety shut off
- Balances pH levels in the water
- Detox nutrient boost
- Clean and fresh taste
9 Stage Purification Process
1. SEDIMENT FILTER
Reduces sand, rust and silt that are present in most municipal water sources.
2. PRE-CARBON FILTER
3A OR 3B. RO / UF MEMBRANE
(a) Reverse Osmosis technology reduces molecular compounds smaller in size than water molecules. Such compounds include salt, iron, fluoride, lead, and calcium down to a .10 of a micron.
(b) UF membrane reduces most of harmful substances larger than 0.01 of a micron
4A. PH FILTER
Increases pH levels
Adds Calcium, Sodium and Potassium.
A – Taste & Odor Management
B – FINAL POLISHING
Taste and odor filter gives the water a final polish.